Dive Rescue International will be one of the event sponsors at the International Association of Dive Rescue Specialists (IADRS) Conference and will present five pre-conference classes there.
- Public Safety Diver Survival – October 18-19 – Inoculate yourself against diver panic! Presented in classroom and pool.
- Light Salvage and Recovery – October 20-22 – Strategies and techniques to manipulate target objects. Presented in classroom and open water.
- Water Operations Office Development – October 20-21 – Classroom training taking ICS from small scale to large scale water incidents.
- Interspiro Technician – October 21 – Become certified by Dive Rescue International and Interspiro to rebuild and perform annual service in Divator masks.
- Underwater Investigator – October 21-22 – Classroom course teaches special considerations of aquatic environment crime scenes involving scuba fatalities, firearms, skeletal remains recovery, aircraft crashes, and body recovery
The four day conference allows participants to learn from industry experts and see/use some the latest and best public safety diver equipment available. Many vendors will be in attendance including: Aqua Lung, First Watch, DUI, ScubaPro, Interspiro, EdgeTech, DRI, OTS, Force6, Subsalve, MilPro, and Innovative Dive with more coming on board each week.
To register for the conference get the flyer at http://iadrs.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-IADRS-Flyer.pdf or call (317) 464-9787
To register for any of the pre-conference courses go to https://www.diverescueintl.com/water-rescue-training/training-registration or call (800) 248-3483