This Black Laser Learning developed class is a comprehensive training for teams to quickly master the art and science of side scan sonar searches.
This fantastic two-day training is offered in Clarksville, MD July 13-14, 2019. Register NOW!
Humminbird Sonar units offer water response teams incredible utility at very approachable prices. Learn to maximize these units when searching underwater.
- Learn the types of side scan sonar available, Humminbird specific side imaging display and sonar terminology. Answer the question: What am I looking at?
- Become familiar with Sonar terminology.
- Understand the 4 Humminbird Sonar beams and the sonar views associated with them including what each beam covers and displays.
- Why and when to use which beam and how to access the view of each beam.
- Sonar range zones and the intersection of range and resolution.
- Learn how is the Sonar image is created and how to properly use Humminbird GPS.
One day of classroom and one day of on water exercises. Join Dive Rescue International and Black Laser Learning, for this training opportunity! July 13-14, 2019 in Clarksville, MD! Registration at www.DiveRescueIntl.com