Please join Nashville Fire, Dive Rescue International, and Nashville Office of Emergency Management for an incredible training opportunity coming next Spring 2021.
Candidates successfully completing this training series certify as: Public Safety Scuba Instructor, Critical Skills Diver Trainer, Dive Rescue I Trainer, and Rapid Intervention Techniques Trainer.
Med Dive is offered as a prerequisite before attending Public Safety Scuba Instructor and Dive Rescue 1 Trainer. Critical Skills Diver is offered as a prerequisite before completing Critical Skills Diver Trainer. Attendees may also attend Critical Skills Diver and Light Salvage & Recovery to fulfill the Dive Rescue II prerequisite for Dive Rescue 1 Trainer, if they haven’t already completed two Dive Rescue II topics.
Each class may be taken individually (if prerequisites are met), or the entire series can be taken at once.
- Critical Skills Diver: April 10-11, 2021
- Med Dive: April 12-13, 2021
- Light Salvage & Recovery: April 14-16, 2021
- Public Safety Scuba Instructor: April 17-21, 2021
- Critical Skills Diver Trainer: April 22, 2021
- Dive Rescue 1 Trainer: April 23-27, 2021
- Rapid Intervention Techniques Trainer: April 28, 2021