Fins Aqua Lung Shredder SAR
Call for Price
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
Designed for water rescue and SAR swimming, these Aqua Lung Shredder SAR Fins have a short shape for explosive thrust and exceptional maneuverability. With a large, soft foot pocket and an adjustable padded heel strap, the Shredder can be worn over water boots as well as booties. Lugs on the sole of the foot add traction when walking. An integral quick-release leash secures the fin in the roughest water. The Shredder comes only in size large, which adjusts to fit most swimmers’ boots and booties
- Provides explosive thrust and exceptional maneuverability.
- Ultra-light techno polymer blade provides optimized power and snap with up to 50% less weight and bulk.
- Hydrodynamic Natures Wing ® split blade design provides efficient water flow for improved thrust while greatly reducing ankle and leg fatigue. Increased speed while conserving energy for maximized endurance, greater sprint durations and longer surf sessions.
- Special fin for water rescue, SAR swimming, and Helo OPS.
- Compact and convenient for short distance travel
- Ultra-light materials for optimum power and thrust
- Provides exceptional maneuverability
- One size – designed to fit over large boots
- Adjustable buckles with padded heel and leash
- Overall length: 16.5in / 42cm, Blade width: 10in / 25cm
- Available in black or yellow