Aqua Lung Aquaflex Black Jumpsuit
Call for Price
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
The AquaFlex Back Zip Jump Suits were developed for bodies in motion and comes in three different thicknesses (3mm, 5mm, 7mm). The suits are made with AquaFlex neoprene, the greatest wetsuit innovation to come along in many years. AquaFlex neoprene has three times the stretch of standard neoprene, which makes the suits easy to get on and off and conform to your body shape. By using the AquaFlex neoprene, Aqua Lung has been able to eliminate the need for ankle or wrist zippers due to the minimal restriction when donning or doffing your suit. This keeps the diver warmer, as zippers are one of the largest sources of water exchange and heat loss.
- New X-tend cuffs, an Aqua Lung exclusive 7mm/5mm and 5mm/3mm.
- Sharp, all new graphics!
- Zipper with tighter teeth tolerances to minimize water transfer with metal pull slider.
- The inside material has been upgraded again. The slippery soft material makes donning the suit a breeze.
- Improved neck closure eliminates chafing while providing maximum comfort.
- AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout.
- Thickness indicated is the thickness of the base neoprene before the fabric layers get added.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly.
- Skin-in neckseal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams.
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms.
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
- Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal.
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area.
|DRI Part #||Thickness||Available Sizes|
|7183||5/3 mm||M, ML, L, XL, XXL|
|7184||3 mm||M, ML, L, XL, XXL|
|7185||7/5 mm||M, ML, L, XL, XXL|