Carter Enclosed-Salvage Tubes
$1,050.00 – $1,250.00
Carter Enclosed-Salvage Tubes are highly versatile in the number of ways in which they can be deployed. But where Salvage Tubes really come into their own is when they are used in raising sunken boats. They can be used vertically to bring the boat out of deep water. When the boat is suspended near the surface they can be slung under the boat with one end on each side to raise the boat high enough out of the water to pump out. In shallow water, two bags can be slung together, one on each side of the boat, like pontoons. They can also be used as rollers for moving beached boats back into the water.
- Versatile salvage tool can be used as pontoons for supporting docks and other floating structures
- Excellent for pipe-laying and other underwater construction projects
- Use vertically to raise a boat out of deep water
- Support a raised boat out of the water to pump it out
- Use as rollers to move beached boats back into the water
|SKU||Lift (lbs)||Shipping Weight||Width x Height (inches)||Volume at Surface(63 lbs/cu ft)|
|6415||2000||30||29″ x 180″||32.0|
|6376||3000||40||29″ x 264″||48.0|
2000 lbs., 3000 lbs.