The Cavern/Safety Reel is available in a “Wreck” model with 90′ of #36 line or the “Cave” model with 140′ of #24 line both with a medium stainless steel bolt snap.
- Handle on top helps divers who use a handheld light to hold both the light and the reel in one hand
- Frame has a series of pre-drilled holes so divers can change positions from a top-mount handle to a side-mount handle or a left-hand operated reel
- White, DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- Orange, Dacron line does not stretch, keeping firm tension.
- Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength. Wreck series reels use #36 braid line giving 350-lbs of breakage strength.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spools resist breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel frame and axle are corrosion resistant.
- Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
- T-top lockdown screw for easy grip
- 1 lb (0.45 kg)