Chain Sling Recovery Tool
Use this Chain Sling Recovery Tool to push & pull chains and slings while performing underwater recovery operations on submerged vehicles and vessels. With this tool your reach is extended enabling a diver to reach into areas when a chain or sling is just out of reach. It also helps keep a diver from having to get underneath unstable objects to place or remove chains, & slings. Tow truck operators also use this tool in much the same way as divers to avoid placing their bodies in precarious positions under unstable vehicles or other objects.
- Used to push/pull chains and slings while performing recovery operations on submerged vehicles
- Extends a diver’s reach under unstable objects
- Handle is slightly offset making it easy to determine which direction the hook is facing in low visibility conditions
- 3/8″ round aluminum alloy, resists corrosion and oxidation
- 22 3/4″ total length, 5 1/2″ at handle and 3″ at the hook