CMI Ultrascenders – Small
Designed with the most serious of users and the extremes of inhospitability in mind, CMI Ascenders are chosen by envelopepushing explorers and demanding professionals alike. The CMI small Ultrascender is a short version of the large ultrascender, excellent as a mechanical safety in lifting rigs.
- Designed to be the most convenient, easiest to use and most comfortable ascenders around
- Ergonomically designed safety mechanism is integrated into the handle channel for maximum ease of use in long “over the lip” stretches
- Thumb notch in the cam top simplifies full cam retraction
- Cams are 4140 chrome-moly steel allowing a new, patented, non-metallic finish to the cams
- This finish gives the cams the same corrosion resistance as stainless steel yet increases both the tensile and yield strength
- CMI guarantees these cams against wear out for life
- Extruded and machined bodies, stainless steel springs and operating parts
- Breaking Strength: 3,500 lbs.
- Length: 13×7.6cm
- Weight: 180g
- Sold in pairs
|Dimensions||8.00 x 5.00 x 1.00 in|