First Watch Ice Rescue Suit
Rescue professionals need gear that allows them to respond safely and quickly to emergency situations. The First Watch Ice Rescue Suit has been engineered to don quickly for cold water and ice rescue operations. This universal fit suit features a rugged hi-tenacity nylon shell that is stitched and taped for the ultimate in durability. A snap out, Internal laminated nylon/foam liner allows the user to easily slip the suit on and off. It has been designed as system to meet the safety, mobility and comfort needs of the rescue professional.
- Shell Material: 400 Denier Nylon Shell
- Construction Method: Seams are stitched and sealed (taped) (not RF welded)
- Harness System: Vertical and horizontal adjustment, stainless hardware (including O-ring in middle of back)
- Hood Assembly: Dual material construction for ease of fit and comfort
- Ice Pick Pockets: Located for easy access and secure storage of ice picks
- Ice Picks not included
- Wear Patches: Butt, knees and elbows are reinforced
- Internal suspenders for height adjustment
- Knee and Elbow Patches: Foam Padded with rough texture covering for extra grip
- Gloves are supple and felt lined
- Boots: Size 13 for fitting wide range of users
- Adjustment Straps: At thighs and wrist for improved suit control
- Carry Bag: 500D bag is nylon lined for easy discharge of suit (from bag). Includes zippered mesh accessory pocket.
|Adult Universal||4’11” – 6’4″||150cm – 200cm||110lbs – 330lbs||50kg – 150kg|