UK Fusilier Blunt Tip Yellow Knife
When you don’t want to notice you’re caring a knife, dive with the UK Fusilier Blunt Tip Yellow Knife. It is small, lightweight and designed to fit every diving style while providing peace of mind.
Its features include UK’s HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance, a serrated edge that quickly cuts through rope and fishing line, and blunt tip blade ideal for prying small objects.
- HYDRALLOY steel blade is durable and corrosion resistant
- Serrated edge quickly cuts through rope and fishing line
- Blunt tip is ideal for prying small objects
- Full choil for power grip on blade
- No metal contact
- Handle disassembles quickly for cleaning – no tools required
- 4-inch double edge hollow ground blade design
- One hand insertion and removal from sheath
- Large head screws included for attaching knife sheath to knife mounting holes on BC
- Ozone resistant quick release knife straps included
- Dimensions (LW H): 8.0″ x 1.6″ 0.7″ (20.32 cm x 4.06 cm x 1.78 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (158.76 g)
- Blade Length: 3.7″ (9.40 cm)