HAIX Missoula 2.1 Hiking Boot for Wildland Firefighting
The HAIX® Missoula 2.1 NFPA hiking boots for wildland firefighting were built to meet the exacting demands of the wildland firefighter. The durably tough European split bull leather is water-resistant, hydrophobic and breathable to keep your feet as comfortable as possible. The lighter weight of the Missoula 2.1 helps to alleviate leg fatigue while on long hikes, since the less weight you have on your feet, the less energy you have to expend while walking. Offering not only safety protection, but comfort, for those who can spend all day on their feet in the most rugged of terrain.
- Certified NFPA 1977-2016
- Certified ASTM F2892-2018 for Electrical Hazard resistance
- Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing – Ankle lace lock allows independent lace adjustment between the upper and lower boot.
- HAIX® ES Out System for easier removal of boot
- Heel grip for superior hold on steep terrain
- Rugged Vibram® heat-resistant sole with side stabilization specifically designed for hiking
- Sole is fuel and oil-resistant and heat resistant to 572°F
- Water-resistant, breathable leather
- Nomex® threads and laces
- 10 inches