THE 360 DOES NOT INCLUDE A MONITOR.
Humminbird AS360SSI Imaging© provides a complete around-the-boat, underwater image with the same sharp detail anglers have come to know with Side Imaging® technology. With a single sweep, 360 Imaging has the ability to cover a 300-foot diameter circle (70,685 square feet). Maximum depth is 150 feet. This optional accessory DOES NOT replace your standard Side Imaging transducer, it enhances your product. You must use standard transducer in order to have a digital depth reading. This product includes the AS GPS HS (GPS Receiver with Heading Sensor, standard 360Imaging transom mount bracket and a 20′ Ethernet Cable.
- Mark interesting returns with a waypoint directly on your 360 Imaging™ screen. The exact location will be stored in your unit’s memory and is viewable on GPS Cartography
- Choose from eight color palettes for more flexibility.
- Transducer Deployment System is the hardware behind the remarkable images of Humminbird 360 Imaging. This ruggedly constructed add-on works with any Ethernet-ready, Side Imaging-equipped Humminbird model.
- See up to 150 feet in front of your sonar pod, either in full 360 mode or by isolating your sweep area.
- 360 Imaging™ Transducer Deployment System drops below your boat’s hull and prop for an unobstructed, 360˚ view.
- Easily manage the depth to which the Transducer Pod deploys to avoid grounding in shallow water.
- Can provide Public Safety teams a cost effective solution for underwater search.
- Humminbird Ethernet Adapter Cable AS EC QED (SKU 8737) is needed to connect to Humminbird 1199ci or 999ci.
- This product is for domestic use only. Due to supplier agreements we cannot ship this product outside the USA.