Imperial Ice Rescuer 1500
On back order until June.
Please call (970) 482-0887 to order.
Out of stock
The Imperial Ice Rescuer 1500 is an ice rescue suit made of easy to repair, breathable shell fabric with cordura reinforced wear areas. The suit was designed with specific public safety agency input to provide a robust, user-repairable, easy-to-don, and affordable solution with all the features needed to get the job done in extremely cold environments.
- Adult Universal Size: user weight of 110 – 330 lbs, chest size of 4’11” – 6’6”
- Easy to repair (even seams), breathable shell fabric
- Drysuit mobility, look and feel
- Cordura-reinforced wear areas
- Replaceable inner foam liner
- Internal suspenders for more comfort
- Pull harness
- Wrist, thigh and ankle adjustments
- SOLAS reflective tape on arms, head and torso
- 3-ply chemical resistant insulated gloves
- Suit comes with a storage bag and repair kit
- Attached booties
- Purge valve
- AWL pockets
- Heavy duty waterproof zipper