OTS EMA-2 Hi-Use Communication Module
OTS EMA-2 Hi-Use Communication Module is designed to allow the user to connect either Hard-wire or Through-water communications to a helmet or full face mask (FFM). Due to the many styles of FFM on the market, OTS offers a wide variety.
The configurations can be endless depending on the application. The following configurations are the most commonly used. Custom Earphone/Microphone (E/M) Assemblies can be manufactured upon request.
– ME-16R Hot Mic® noise canceling, salt-water resistant, pressure-resistant studio quality microphone.
– Super Mic is a water proof, pressure tolerant ceramic microphone with a compact, lightweight design and noise cancelling properties reducing background noises for clearer communications
- Earphone and microphone assembly designed for all Interspiro full face masks
- Push-to-talk control (not used in hardwire applications)
- Hi-USE connector
- Includes dual earphones and the Interspiro cover plate