The Primary Reel is available in the “Wreck” model with 250′ of #36 line and an extra large stainless steel snap or the “Cave” model with 400 feet of braided #24 line and medium stainless steel bolt snap.
- Handle is positioned on top helping divers who use a handheld light to hold both the light and the reel in one hand
- Frame has a series of pre-drilled holes allowing the diver to change the handle position from a top-mount to a side-mount or a left-hand operation
- Spool is held in place with a stainless steel “C” clip so replacing the spool or cleaning up a jammed reel is simple
- DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spools resist breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel frame and axle are corrosion resistant.
- Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
- T-top lockdown screw for easy grip
- 1.68 lbs (0.76 kg)