SCUBAPRO Glide X
Call for Price
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
STABILITY, SECURITY & ALL-ROUND COMFORT
A wraparound bladder, nice padding and loads of additional features make this an ideal choice for all diving scenarios.
Climb into a front-adjustable BC and prepare yourself to enjoy a reassuring sense of well-being as you descend into the depths. That’s because with a front-adjustable BC the air bladder wraps around you, placing lift primarily under the arms and around the waist, rather than behind you. Also, because a front-adjustable BC is so well-balanced you’re less reliant on rear trim weights to achieve a comfortable swimming position. Finally, if you have to spend any time on the surface, either preparing for your dive or waiting for the dive boat to come pick you up, a front-adjustable BC’s wraparound design provides a very relaxing surface floating position.
The SCUBAPRO GLIDE X is a perfect example of a full-featured front-adjustable BC that’s as comfy as a favorite old coat. Strategically placed padding, an adjustable cummerbund, quick-release rotating shoulder buckles (for optimum strap routing) and a sternum strap all work together to deliver a comfortable, dialed-in fit.
With its contoured hard pack and single-band Super Cinch tank buckle, the SCUBAPRO GLIDE X also delivers a stable ride at depth. The integrated quick-release weight system is first-rate in both compactness and security. Once clipped in, your ballast weights won’t be going anywhere unless you want them too, and then it’s an easy buckle squeeze-and-pull for a quick ditch.
Two large zippered cargo pockets are fitted with grommets for attaching a knife. There’s also a small zippered storage pouch on the cummerbund, and four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
For divers who like the comfort and security that comes with a wraparound air bladder design, the SCUBAPRO GLIDE X is hard to beat. Fully adjustable, it comes in a wide range of sizes so you’ll be sure to find that perfect fit.
- Constructed of 420 denier nylon for long life.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in rock-solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Fully adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, maintaining a snug fit at varying depths.
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimize the routing of your shoulder straps to maximize fit.
- Padded back pad enhances comfort during long dives.
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch quickly and easily and secure with buckles.
- Two large zippered pockets fitted with knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear.
- BC comes equipped with a Balanced Power Inflator or an AIR2.
- Available in six sizes with 22.5lbs/10.2kg to 38.2lbs/17.3kg of lift capacity, depending on size. Click on BC size chart for more details.
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (lb/kg)||Max bottle size (l)|
BPI, AIR2 5th Gen
X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large, 2X Large