SMC Lightweight Non-Locking D Carabiner
$13.50 – $14.95
The SMC Lightweight Non-Locking D carabiner is the result of a brilliant blending of a straight gate with the best selling Locking D frame. This carabiner is ideally suited for use as the main connector or in backup applications. Got numb fingers or thick mittens or you are otherwise known by your climbing buddies as a “climbing klutz”? We’ve got you covered with this oversized, easy clipping, easy handling, and high strength carabiner. Definitely this carabiner is designed to fit your day-to-day rescue and climbing needs.
As one of the most versatile mid-sized non-locking carabiners on the market you will find that form and function are no compromise. Similar to the Locking D and Light D Series Carabiners, SMC has incorporated stainless steel components internally. Without question this is truly one of the best carabiners ever made.
SMC assures that all carabiners are 100% visually and physically inspected. It is SMC’s attention to detail and precision craftsmanship that guarantees you receive the highest level of quality, value and flawless performance insuring your carabiners are amongst the finest you can buy anywhere in the world.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufactured using high quality aluminum for lightweight, durability and strength.
- Modified D shape provides for larger gate opening.
- The frame is slightly flattened for increased strength-to-weight ratio.
- Pins are flush-mounted with gate for a virtually snag-free operation.
- Simple design uses minimum number of parts/components providing for excellent and reliable functionality.
- Available in Bright and Black
- Made in the USA.
- Sleek, low profile nose for quick capture
- Aluminum, non-locking
- Length: 4.26″ (100 mm)
- Gate Opening: 0.71″ (18.8 mm)
- Weight: 2 oz (54g)
- MBS 20 kN (4,496 lbf).