Stearns Powerboat™ Jacket – Discontinued, Limited Quantities Available
Stearns Powerboat™ Jacket Float Coat, Type III (PFD Life Jacket). Designed for work in many commercial safety environments. .
- USCG Approved, Type III
- SOLAS-grade reflective tape
- Multiple pockets with full hook and loop closures
- Rib knit waistband and wrist bands
- Internal adjustable belt for a secure fit
- Four pockets including a sleeve utility pocket and inside chest pocket
- Sealed seams for wind and rain protection
- Coated nylon shell for stain resistance
Filled with Soft Suisse Aire foam, this life jacket provides 15-1/2 pounds of extra buoyancy. The average person requires from 7 to 12 pounds of buoyancy to stay afloat. Higher than average body fat will require somewhat less flotation while less than average body fat will require somewhat more flotation.