Viking HazTech Drysuit with Surveyor Hood
The Viking HAZTECH Drysuit is a lightweight robust suit for diving in hazardous water conditions, particularly where there may be a danger of heat exhaustion in warm water or hot climatic conditions.
- Click here for product information
- Constructed of single coated red Thermoplastic designed for contaminated water diving
- High frequency welded seams for security – no stitching
- Black welded reinforcements applied to the shoulder area and elbows. Embossed knee pads welded above and below the knees.
- Easy to clean and decontaminate
- Back-entry with 95cm BDN medium duty sipper
- Rubber coated neoprene boots with fin strap holders
- Ideal for warm water and warm climatic conditions where a rubber suit may be too heavy
- Suitable for cold water diving (tested for flex cracking – no cracks detected after > 200 flexes down to -40° C)
- May be configured to suit a variety of specific diving situations
- Softer feel than other similar suits on the market
- Rubber coated 5 mm neoprene boots with a fin retainer are fitted as standard.
- EN 14225-2 certified, HZ chemical test approved, and BIO micro organism test approved
- PU welded reinforcements on shoulders, elbows and knees
|Dimensions||24 x 12 x 12 in|