Aqua Lung MK2 Undergarment
The Aqua Lung MK2 Undergarment is the core of the Glacier series undergarments. Extremely versatile, these garments can be layered up or down to match the widest range of diving conditions. Stylish and feature rich, the MK2 jacket coverts to a vest to be worn as added thermal protection with the MK2 john.
- Complement this system with Whites MK1 or MK0 one piece thermal layers for colder conditions
- Zippered chest and hand pockets on John. Zippered chest pocket on Jacket.
- Removable sleeves on John and Jacket.
- Removable hood on Jacket.
- Front and rear relief zipper on John.
- Ankle straps on John.
- Thumb loops on John & Jacket.
- 2 zippered vertical chest pockets
- 2 large fleece-lined hand warming pockets
- Thumb loops
- 2-way zippered rear convenience panel
- 2-way torso/convenience zipper
- 1 mm Lycra®/neoprene 2 way stretch expansion panels at waist and above knees for optimal mobility
- Non-corroding YKK zippers
- Non-magnetic construction
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, high loft, insulating polypropylene Polar Fleece Lining
- StormProof 70 denier micro-ripstop water resistant Taslon nylon
- Lycra® stirrups keep garment in place
- Sizes: XS – XXXL