A USED ZEAGLE’S HALO BCD
BRAND NEW NEVER USED
- Design: The new Halo BChas a comfortable, body-hugging jacket fit. It offers an adjustable depth compensating cummerbund, comfort harness, and a lumbar support.
- Personal Fit System®: The Halo offers a modified version of Zeagle’s popular Personal Fit System®. This system allows for easy custom shoulder replacement to create a perfect fit.
- Ripcord® Weight System: The Halo is the world’s first jacket-style BC to feature Zeagle’s patented Ripcord® Weight System. While the Ripcord System is a Zeagle exclusive that has been an integral feature years, we redesigned it for the Halo BC series with a new ergonomic handle design. It allows for up to 20 lbs of dumpable weight with custom-made weight pouches. An additional 10 lbs of non-ditchable weight can be added to the rear trim pockets. That is 30 pounds of combined weight. All specially designed for a jacket-style BC.
- Lift: The Halo offers up to 33 pounds of lift (size Medium). More than enough buoyancy to keep your head comfortably out of the water while on the surface.
- Weight: Lugging around a heavy BCD can become cumbersome even if you are staying close to home. The Halo weighs just 8.2 pounds without weights.
- Material: The Halo BC is constructed of durable 1000 denier material and a mix of 1680D heavy-duty and 420/PU material.
- Accessory Management: Keeping your SMBs, lights, knives and gauges organized is a concern for all divers, not just technical ones. These features give a technical-style organization to a recreational BC.
- Seven (7) stainless-steel D-rings
- Two (2) large accessory pockets
- Dual knife-mount positioning…because “Two is one, and one is none.”
- Dual (left and right) retractor mount pocket