Diving Series Programs
Prerequisite for all dive training programs:
- Must be a member of a public safety agency
- Must provide proof of open-water certification at registration
- At least 18 years of age
- Students diving in dry suits must submit proof of dry suit training.
- Students must also read and complete a RSTC Medical Statement.
Any diver answering yes to a contraindication is required to have a physician’s signature to participate in the diving portions of the programs.
Please make sure to present your RSTC Medical Statement to your instructor at the beginning of class. Questions, call 800 248-3483.
- Our dive training programs are designed for personnel who are physically fit. Participants are encouraged to participate after successfully completing the IADRS Watermanship Test or testing to a fitness level of 13 MET (Metabolic Equivalents) or greater. Participants with aerobic fitness questions or concerns should consult their physician prior to in-water training. Participants who have poor aerobic fitness may attend these programs as surface support personnel with the approval of the instructor.
Other prerequisites may apply – see class descriptions to the right.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]
Note: All trainer programs require an application. Click on the link below to for a downloadable application.
- Dive Rescue I Trainer Application
- Dry Suit Trainer Application
- Ice Diving Operations Trainer Application
- Ice Rescue Trainer Application
- Public Safety Scuba Instructor Application
- Swiftwater Trainer Application
For other dive training applications call Dive Rescue International (800) 248-3483[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to class start date receive a full refund. Cancellations received 8-21 days prior to class start date receive a 50% refund. Cancellations received 0-7 days prior to class start date do not receive a refund.
Research of Past Records
Instructors or students requesting record information prior to 1997 are assessed a $25.00 research fee. The fee for re-issue of certificates or cards is $10.00.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”5″ title=”Trainer Programs”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”3″ title=”Diving Programs”][vc_wp_custommenu nav_menu=”4″ title=”Non Diving Programs”][/vc_column][/vc_row]