Kirby Morgan DSI KMACS 5 with Communicator
Call for Price
The Kirby Morgan DSI KMACS 5 with Communicator controls the diver’s air supply, communications and monitors the diver’s depth. It allows two divers clear push-to-talk (two wire) or round robin (four wire) communications. The KMACS 5 is also available without communications.
The air supply can be from either a low pressure compressor or high-pressure cylinders. The KMACS 5’s adjustable first stage regulator reduces the high-pressure air and supplies low pressure through the umbilical to the diver’s breathing system. High pressure yokes with DIN adapters permit U.S. standard scuba cylinders or DIN valve cylinders to be used. A low pressure air supply fitting allows for a L.P. compressor to be used as the primary air source.
A complete pneumo system with dual reading gauges (both US Standard and Metric) is provided for each diver, as well as a shut-off/bleed system that uses two high-pressure feed lines which allows changing of used cylinders without interruption of the diving operation. Shut off valves allow the isolation of each diver’s air supply. The Communication Set is a multipurpose intercommunication system that provides reliable and clear communications between a topside operator (tender) and one or more surface-supported divers, diving bells, personnel transfer capsules (PTC)s, recompression chambers, or other submersible systems. The lightweight, high impact polyethylene plastic case features double wall construction and extra thick corners that ensure exceptional strength and a long work life. An O-ring seal protects hardware from moisture when the case is closed. All latches are stainless steel for maximum work life.
- Lightweight, portable control box for use in surface supplied air diving operations
- Controls the divers air supply, communications and monitors depth
- Allows two divers clear push-to-talk (two wire) or round robin (four wire) communicaitons
- Air supply can be either from a low pressure compressor or high pressure cylinders
- Allows changing of used cylinders without interrupting the dive operation
- High impact polyethylene plastic case features double wall construction and extra thick corners ensuring exceptional strength and long work life
|Dimensions||22.00 x 18.00 x 12.00 in|