Subsalve Professional Lift Bags
$476.00 – $1,358.00
The Subsalve Professional Lift Bags are open bottom, balloon shaped bags with a single attachment point are easy to use in construction, heavy and light salvage, and many offshore tasks.
The Subsalve Professional Lift Bags began with a one-of-a-kind assignment from the US Navy to develop a flotation device that would dependably withstand particularly abusive conditions. Subsalve developed the 5-ton Deep Ocean Lift Bag to have unprecedented strength, low elasticity and superior resistance to abrasion and chemical attack. This bag is now Subsalve’s standard Professional Lift Bag design.
Similar in shape to an inversed water droplet at the moment of breakaway, this unique design provides maximum lifting capacity with the least total bag weight. It also provides an even distribution of stress over the fabric surface.
Each bag is equipped with all necessary hardware and is ready for immediate use. All Lift Bags are tested prior to shipping, and must meet rigorous U.S. Department of Defense requirements
- Open-bottom, balloon-shaped bags with a single attachment point
- Easy to use
- Provides maximum lifting capacity with the least total bag weight
- Heavy-duty, ballistic-rated nylon fabric coated with urethane
- Equipped with easy-to-operate fill and dump valves on the top of the bag
- Safe working load is 6:1
- Fitted with Subsalve’s Plunger Dump Valve, incorporating a lanyard and push knob operation as well as a 1 1/4″ NPT inflation port
- Designed with a replaceable heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness
- Fitted with a 3/4″ NPT inflation port and a 3/4″ bronze ball valve for deflation
|Model||Lift Capacity||Diameter||Overall Height||Packed Cubic Dimensions||Weight|
|1000 lbs.||1,000 lbs. (500 kgs)||2’11” (.90m)||4’8″ (1.44m)||18″x 13″x 10″ (.46m x .33m x .2m )||17 lbs. (7.7 kgs)|
|2000 lbs.||2.200 lbs. (1,000kgs)||3.8″ (1.13m)||5’3″ (1.62m)||20″x 15″ x 9.5″ (.51m x .38m x .29m)||30 lbs. (13.6 kgs)|
|4000 lbs.||4,400 lbs. (2,000kgs)||4’6″ (1.38m)||7’10” (2.41m)||24″x 24’x 24″||50 lbs. (22.7kgs)|