Subsalve Vehicle Recovery System (VRS 2000)
The Subsalve Vehicle Recovery System is the only self-contained patented systems
available today. We have been refining every aspect of the system for over twenty years,
incorporating input from the commercial and public safety diving communities as well
as experience with actual recoveries. This all-purpose system is portable for rapid
deployment. Equipped with all necessary hardware – ready for immediate use.
- Includes two 2,000 lbs. enclosed flotation bags
- Includes two carrying cases (51″ X 20″ X 10″) and weigh approximately 65 lbs.
- Each bag is equipped with a pocket to contain an 80 cu. ft. aluminum scuba cylinder (Cylinders NOT Included)
- Manufactured from a high-strength, urethane-coated nylon fabric which is highly abrasion, oil and UV resistant
- Air cylinder is connected to the lift bag with a scuba yoke and hose assembly with a one-way check valve to allow for easy tank changes while preventing air loss from the bag
- Attachment design includes 2 stainless steel lift rings on the top and 2 on the bottom, allowing the bag to be rigged either flat or upright
- Bottom lift rings are each equipped with a 3′ length of 1/4″ galvanized proof coil chain with a stainless steel snap carabiner on the end
- Bags are equipped with a pressure releif valve in each corner to prevent blow-up and to allow the diver to manually vent the bag from any corner
- 3/4″ brass ball valve located on the top center of each bag allows for rapid deflation
- Resistant to most petro-chemicals and UV-resistant