Aqua Lung Enviro Drysuit SLT NECK HOOD COMBO
MTM CUSTOM SIZING ADDITIONAL COST
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
The Aqua Lung Enviro Drysuit is designed for the professional drysuit diver that needs to adequately and thoroughly clean their drysuit at an economical price. This suit has been used for divers diving in biologically contaminated water and vehicle recoveries. The Enviro has no exposed neoprene and all exterior surfaces have a smooth surface for easy cleaning.
- Chemical resistant polyurethane outer surface
- Sewn and exterior tape welded seams
- Tear and puncture resistant nylon inner
- Comfort boots with 7mm neoprene liner
- Permanently attached dry glove rings with replaceable Polytex wrist seals
- Standard Exhaust valve & standard inlet inflation valve
- Attached Polytex hood and neckseal
- Includes hood liner, internal suspenders, inflator hose, 2 hazmat patches, 4 adhesive strips and a drysuit bag
- Available with Seal Lock Technology (SLT)
- SLT SYSTEM INFORMATION (Click Here)
- Seal-Lock Technology (SLT), is a modular seal replacement system that incorporates a neck ring retainer and compression fit wrist seals.
- Simple, innovative, and convenient, SLT enables quick and easy change out of worn or torn seals in the field and best of all, anyone can do it.
- Allows seal replacement in minutes without any glue.
- Can be used with a neckseal/hood or neckseal only.
- Reduces repair cost.
- Allows multiple divers with different size necks to use the same suit
- Seals cost the same as glue on seals.
- Detailed Instructions On How to Measure
- Downloadable Suit Measurment Form