Aqua Lung HAZMAT SLT NECK HOOD COMBO Public Safety Drysuit
MTM CUSTOM SIZING WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
The Aqua Lung HAZMAT Public Safety Drysuit is designed with the professional Public Safety diver in mind. Countless Fire Dept.’s, Sheriff’s Dept.’s and rescue teams have been using the Whites Hazmat for over 10 years. This suit has been designed with this diver in mind; the most popular features & options have become standard to meet the Public Safety diver’s needs.
- Chemical resistant polyurethane inside and out
- Interior and exterior tape welded seams
- Tear and puncture resistant nylon core
- Comfort boots with 7mm neoprene liner
- Permanently attached dry glove rings with replaceable Polytex wrist seals
- Contaminated water dual exhaust valve & standard inlet inflation valve
- Attached Polytex hood and neckseal
- Easy to clean and decontaminate inside and out
- Includes hood liner, internal suspenders, inflator hose, 2 hazmat patches, 4 adhesive strips and a drysuit bag
- Seal Lock Technology (SLT)
- SLT PRODUCT INFORMATION (Click Here)
- Seal-Lock Technology (SLT), is a modular seal replacement system that incorporates a neck ring retainer and compression fit wrist seals.
- Simple, innovative, and convenient, SLT enables quick and easy change out of worn or torn seals in the field and best of all, anyone can do it.
- Allows seal replacement in minutes without any glue.
- Can be used with a neckseal/hood or neckseal only.
- Reduces repair cost.
- Allows multiple divers with different size necks to use the same suit
- Seals cost the same as glue on seals.
- Detailed Instructions On How to Measure
- Downloadable Suit Measurment Form