Aqua Lung Fusion SAR Drysuit
Call for Price
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
Whites innovative DryCORE technology offers the ultimate in mobility, warmth, and streamlining in the Aqua Lung Fusion SAR Drysuit. Quite simply, there is no comparable dive suit, wet or dry, that can match the performance of this revolutionary new design.
HOW IT WORKS:
First Layer (DryCORE) is a loose fit shell dry suit incorporating latex seals, dry zipper, air intake and exhaust valves to create the waterproof barrier. Second layer “over suit” made with a durable stretch fabric is attached to the DryCORE at the wrists, ankles and dry zipper to form the streamline form fit of the inner dry suit.
- Surface version does not have valves
- Law Enforcement version is all black with no reflective piping for military and Law Enforcement (L.E.) applications
- Patented Fusion DryCore Technology.
- Oversized drycore with external SAR designed skin.
- Exterior skin is made of 1mm super stretch neoprene and reinforced in high wear areas.
- Reflective piping around zipper as well as reflective band around wrists.
- Removable 2mm neoprene inserts for the elbows and knees for additional durability and cushioning.
- Supplied with Multi-Laminate Shell Socks that match perfectly with Fusion boots or Evo 3 boot.
- Unmatched flexibility & streamlined design.
- Pockets Available.
- S.A.R. Graphics included.
- Includes Internal Suspenders, Inflator Hose, and drysuit bag.