AquaLung Rapid Diver Pro
We provide competitive pricing to Public Safety, Commercial, and Institutional customers, contact us today to receive a quote.
The AquaLung Rapid Diver Pro System with 48 lbs of lift It is designed for professional use and is equipped to handle any emergency! Modular components and interchangeable accessories make the RAPID DIVER PRO the choice for a wide range of mission profiles. Also, the Rapid Diver PRO has the capability to float an unconcious diver in a face up position at the surface.
Features include the award winning, Environmentally Sealed Aqualung CoreSupreme DIN Regulator w/ Auto Closure Device (prevents corrosive water from entering reg.), gloss black Faber Steel 27 cu ft tank, integrated power/oral inflater with remote exhaust, 1000 denier ballistic nylon construction with MOLLE cross webbing, full size cylinder back mount system, dual CO2 deploys, grab handle, three dump valves and more.
This unit is being used in Maritime Security, Marine Patrol, Homeland Security, Public Safety , Fire Rescue and Law Enforcement applications.
- • Includes Titan LX Supreme DIN Environmentally sealed regulator.
- • Apeks 2- gauge pressure & depth console .
- • Dual bag construction.
- • Rapid front mount.
- • Easy DON & DOFF.
- • Self adjustable.
- • 2 tank configurations.
- • Horizontal front mount.
- • Vertical back mount.
- • 1 case – Ready to dive.
- • Simple, quick, and convenient to use.
- • Soft carry case stores easily in police trunk or on fire apparatus.
- • 1050 D Ballistic Nylon Fabric.
- • MOLLE cross webbing.
- • Presewn badge attachment.
- • 3 rapid pull exhaust dumps.
- • Rugged LP inflator & hose
- • 48 lbs of lift.
- • 27 CF steel primary tank.
- • 2640 PSI low pressure.
- • Pro valve rated to 3342 PSI.
- • Up to 120 CF back mount.
- Comes with black Aqua Lung Micro mask and paramedic shears in nylon sheath.