NRS Extreme SAR Dry Suit
New 2017 Design!
When lives are on the line, rescuers need to feel confident in the gear they use. The NRS Extreme SAR drysuit is purpose-built for this confidence. Waterproof, breathable, and built for maximum durability, the SAR will perform no matter how rugged the terrain.
- This is a special order item. Shipping may take up to 2 weeks.
- Designed specifically for our hardworking rescue customers, the breathable, waterproof, 320-denier TriTon™ fabric will hold up to years of abuse.
- Super tough Cordura® exterior material reinforces seat, elbows and knees for rugged protection in high-wear areas.
With fewer seams, the Extreme SAR is now lighter than before making it easier to accomplish those physically-demanding rescues.
- Neoprene padding in the elbows and knees provide extra protection while working in the field.
- The attached latex socks keep the water out and your feet much warmer.
- Stitch-free 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material around the wrists and ankles is welded into the material to increase visibility in low-light and foggy conditions without constricting movement or snagging in rugged terrain.
- Removable internal suspenders allow you to wear the suit down around your waist when you’re off the water.
- A self-draining cargo pocket and a splashproof arm pocket keep all the essentials close at hand.
- Heavy-duty YKK® waterproof entry zipper seals out water and the men’s relief zipper lets you answer nature’s call without having to take the whole suit off.
- Seams are sealed with tough liquid rubber RSeal™ so they won’t leak, ever.
- Tough latex gaskets provide a long lasting, waterproof seal.
- Neoprene outer cuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the neck, wrist and ankles protect the latex gaskets.
- Webbing buckle-closure waist belt allows for a more custom fit.